Lowell is home to our Road to New Beginnings New Mom & Baby Program
Our Road to New Beginnings program offers housing security, life skills, pre- and post-pregnancy support for new mom and baby during their time at Project Kompass.
Each resident will be evaluated and a personalized plan implemented to allow them the tools needed to work towards a sustainable independent living environment.
- Female ages 18-24, currently or recently pregnant with infant
- Actively seeking fulltime employment or education
- Commitment to individualized goal setting and accountability including:
- Financial literacy and savings programs
- Bi-weekly meetings with on-site staff
- Agency support for mom and baby determined by need
- Parenting training programs and workshops
- Participation in house chores, activities, and life skills classes
- Give back to the community by donating 3-5 hours to service each month
What our home offers:
- A safe and supportive home environment with the option to reside up to 18 months*
- 7 private bedrooms
- Common areas including reading/study area, living room, child play area
- On-site laundry
- Wi-Fi access
- Transportation assistance
- Keyless entry
*Length of stay is reviewed regularly and based on individual needs and progress. Each resident must remain engaged and working towards the goal of independent living. Guidelines must be adhered to or program eligibility could be jeopardized.
Project Kompass is committed to creating a safe and secure home environment for ALL residents. Continuous awareness, training, and workshops related to safety issues have been implemented into our program and evaluated frequently.
Project Kompass is unable to support substance addiction or serious mental health needs. We are a lightweight overnight program and do not offer onsite clinical support. Project Kompass encourages our residents to work through and understand proper tactics to address after-hour issues. Emergency protocols have been established and reviewed regularly.