- Currently accepting/housing woman (18-24) and babies
- Commitment to goal setting and accountability including:
- Attend school or training program on a full-time basis and/or work 32+ hours per week
- Participate in financial literacy and savings programs
- Weekly meetings with on-site case manager
- Participation in house chores, activities, life skills classes & workshops
- Give back to the community by donating 3-5 hours to service each month
What our homes offers:
- North Chelmsford, MA – 9 private rooms / Lowell, MA – 7 private rooms (housing new mom/baby)
- Common areas include: living room, training and activity room, office and dedicated space for reflection and studies
- On-site laundry, Wi-Fi access, Individual keyless entry
- Transportation assistance
- NO guest policy
- Nightly curfew with an extended hours on Friday and Saturday
- Monthly sleepout benefit+
*Length of stay is reviewed regularly and is based on individual needs and progress. Each resident must be engaged and working towards the goal of self-sufficiency and independent living.
+ Acceptance to the program is based on the factors of homelessness and the need for a program-based environment. We understand that there are times and opportunities that arise to spend with family and friends, which is supported.
Project Kompass is committed to creating a safe and secure home environment for ALL residents. Continuous awareness, training, and workshops related to safety issues have been implemented into our program and evaluated frequently.
Project Kompass is unable to support substance addiction or serious mental health needs. We are a lightweight overnight program and do not offer onsite clinical support. Project Kompass encourages our residents to work through and understand proper tactics to address after-hour issues. Emergency protocols have been established and reviewed regularly.